The Institute of Actuaries of India, is the sole professional body of actuaries in India, and was formed in September 1944. It was formed by the conversion of the Actuarial Society of India into a body corporate by virtue of the Actuaries Act, 2006.
- Complete 'The Actuaries Act 2006' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 19 Feb 2016 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at:
The Actuaries Act 2006 is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-07. The program can be installed on Android.
The Actuaries Act 2006 (version 1.00) has a file size of 1.47 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.